VIPERLAB 1st call will come very soon
The first call for proposals to access in H2020-VIPERLAB Infrastructures will come very soon (October 2021).
Perovskite PV is one of the most important PV technologies that will leverage the future market penetration of European PV production with the lowest cost and lowest carbon footprint.
VIPERLAB, which stands for "Fully connected virtual and physical perovskite photovoltaics lab" is an EU-funded H2020 project under grant agreement ID: 101006715. Through facilitated and coordinated access to the EU's best perovskite infrastructures and the use of advanced data mining approaches, VIPERLAB will stimulate European researchers from academia and industry to collaborate on the research and development of the next generation of solar cell technology, which will form the backbone for the EU PV to regain global leadership across the value chain.
VIPERLAB will boost this ambition for the emerging perovskite community by providing transnational and virtual access aiming to:
- Combine European top-ranked, relevant and complementary perovskite PV infrastructures to foster perovskite solar cells and module development and testing.
- Facilitate access to relevant perovskite-focused infrastructures for the community of EU PV academia and industry
- Connect and support the starting European perovskite community through physical and virtual infrastructures and through targeted networking activities
- Further develop physical and virtual perovskite infrastructures, build an up-to-date database on materials and devices, on long-term performance on environmental and economic impact (enabling evidence-based commercial and political decision making).
The first call will come in October 2021 Stay tuned!
Thirteen EU leaders in perovskite/Silicone technology from Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, as well as Switzerland and UK are sharing their thirteen physical infrastructures and four virtual infrastructures for:
- top-level material synthesis
- state-of-the-art device design and development
- standardized testing methods
- simulation methods
Information to apply will come very soon
These services are offered for EU researchers in academia and industry. Everyone interested will be given the chance to submit their proposals consisting of an experimental plan and a scientific case on a single entry point platform where they will be evaluated by a Selection Panel consisting of internal and external to VIPERLAB experts Community.